The following conditions apply to our Returns Policy:
- If you did not receive the correct order, the quality of the products is inferior or the medication is damaged, you may submit a request for a return.
- Customers should inform us as soon as the problem with the order has been noticed.
- Our representatives will need to examine the goods to approve your request; therefore, customers need to contact our customer service department to arrange for the medication to be returned to us. Customer care personnel will provide relevant instructions on what needs to be done.
***NOTE: We cannot approve a request for return if a customer does not notify us immediately after receiving the unsatisfactory goods or the medication has been used repeatedly. We also cannot approve a return if damage to goods happen after delivery was made and is not the fault of the courier service / damage did not occur in transit.
- The same circumstances mentioned above apply to refunds:
- Customers qualify for a refund if the goods are missing or damaged, the quality is inferior or if it is the incorrect product.
- We can only issue refunds within a week after the product has been delivered to the customer. The customer needs to notify us and return the medication in this duration.
- Once the enquiry has been investigated, a decision will be taken as to whether a customer qualifies for a refund. In the case that all conditions are met, a refund will be processed, however this can take up to 21 working days.
***NOTE: We cannot be held liable if an order is lost due to incorrect customer details, such as the wrong delivery address being submitted. If an order does not arrive in the expected time frame, customers are advised to allow a reasonable length of time to pass before requesting a refund. On occasion, orders may be delayed due to circumstances such as late deliveries from suppliers or problems with the postal system.
No Charge-Back Allowed
- Chargebacks are not accepted by Tramadol UK.
- We reserve the right to prohibit anyone who has submitted a chargeback with their bank from using our site again.
- Cybercrime is a punishable offence that will be dealt with through all available channels.
Contact us for assistance
If you have a refund or return request or would like to know more about this policy, you are welcome to contact us today.